Electronic Reporting seems to be an integral part of the future of Dynamics 365 that can be used for importing and exporting data of all kinds above and beyond the capabilities of the static data entities, so it is worth finding out how this works.
In the following we will do this by example.
As a starting point there is standard microsoft documentation and this great blog with detaillied instructions:
High level overview for creation of new Bank file
- Extend a preexisting bank format
- Define new export format – Constants
- Define new export format – Data fields
- Add transformations for correct formatting
- Add new calculated fields
- Calculate total fields
- Add user input parameters
- Add validations for readable errors
BACS: 1. Extend a preexisting bank format
It is always easier to start based on preexisting work instead of starting from scratch, so to create a new…
View original post 277 more words